It’s that time of year again when the trees start losing leaves and scarves, mitts and warm jackets start making appearances on the streets of Vancouver. Almost 8,000 kilometers away in Amsterdam the weather may be similar but it also marks a celebration that marijuana aficionados worldwide look forward to… The Annual High Times Cannabis Cupwhich will be held November 23-27, 2014.
My grandmother and my great-grandmother were fixtures in my house when I was growing up. Because of their experiences living through the Great Depression I learned an important lesson at an early age, “waste not want not.” Though spoken to me almost 30 years back these words could not be any more true today, and that’s why I love vaporizers.
Vancouver isn’t known for its blue skies—not when there’s so much rain to talk about—but its summers have their moments and this past August offered some perfect days. One of which was the day of the Kush Cup cruise. Perfect day, not so perfect event. But the people and the pot were just right.
- M.O.M. Cup 2018 Welcome and What to Expect by Jay Schmoeker
- M.O.M. Cup 2018 Winners — Congrats and Thanks! by Jay Schmoeker
- M.O.M. Cup 2018 Thanks to our Performers! by Jay Schmoeker
- From Snow to Whoa! Attending M.O.M. Cup 2018 by Jay Schmoeker
- M.O.M. Cup 2018 Sponsors — Thank you all! by Jay Schmoeker